10 August 2011

Oh Dear

Been away a long time, sorry about that.

The garden has been calling, there are quite a few shrubs and they really need to be kept under some sort of control.

I have been making a few craft items, some of which have already been distributed and did not get photographed.

So here are are a few bits I have been making.

We went away for a few days, firstly up to London to see my 91 year old Mother in Law, then on to see my lovely niece Jackie and finally, to Worthing to visit my husband's brother and his wife. We had a great time.

That is the only positive of no longer having a dog (I really mean the only). We miss our Border Collie a lot. Not sure if I said before but he was rescued when he was 2.5 years old. He had some issues which progressively got worse. He suffered from fear aggression which made him very unstable so, on the advice of the vet, we had to say our good byes.

Anyway let's soldier on, this is a box and four C6 cards I made as a gift for my husband's sister in law.

I chose the colours night of navy and pink pirouette. The flower is made from the bigz flower die.

I used the curly label punch to make a frame for the above card, sponged with night of navy onto pink pirouette and then cut it out leaving a small border. The butterfly is from the Strength and Hope stamp set.


This one used the top note die, decorative label punch, spots embossing folder, circles die and the stamp set Vintage Vogue.


Again I made a frame, this time from the top note die, sponged the pink pirouette and stamped the background stamp En Francais through the template.

Finally, again the top note die, Vintage Vogue stamp set and the lovely narrow ribbon.

These are two boxes that contain four little cards and four envelopes, the envelopes are made from the Scalloped Envelope Sizzix die.

Unfortunately I did not photograph the cards etc. They were my slant on a tutorial from the clever Jenny Moors.


The flower on the navy box is made using the Printed Petals stamp set, cut about to achieve the shape,. The other is the wonderful Sizzix daises die.

No comments: