23 August 2011

Printed Petals

Going a bit flower mad at the moment, well it is summer (I think). I spent all day yesterday out in the garden cutting all the big shrubs back into shape. It was a lovely day, cannot believe that we are in the same country today.

I stamped the Bella Toile background stamp and then with Versamark and clear embossing powder stamped the image and then sponged around the clear image just to give it a bit of a boost.

I then stamped four images and cut them out and made the flower using the same technique as i have used previously. There are several tutorials on the Internet how to do this so it is very difficult to know who to give the credit to.


The accessories are the fancy flower for the Bigshot, the back of the flower and pierced it around the edge for texture, spiral border punch, round scallop punch white satin ribbon threaded through a piece from the silver hodge podge in the catalogue.

I have to say that it looks better in the flesh than my photograph. (me and cameras, not a good match)

No comments: