12 August 2011

These are a couple of cards I made today.

The first is a 4" x 4" card using the stamp set French Foliage. I have only just got this set so I have not yet explored the different ways to use.

I used colours that I must admit I do not reach for straight away. Always artichoke and more mustard. I have to say that it isn't half bad.


This one is inspired by the brilliant Monica. Monica used different colours and a different style so it is not an exact case.

I used the stamp set Sew Lovely, twill tape, black and red DSP (designer series papers), the button is made with DSP and all put together with the brilliant Top Note Die. All finished with the itty bitty punches, jewellery tag, tiny tags stamp set and some rhinestones.

1 comment:

MONICA GALE said...

Oh how I adore your first card it is just gorgeous Ann! and your 2nd card look fab too, I love this set and those manikins there is so much you can do with them. Hugs M xx