23 August 2011

Thinking of You

This is my last project for today.

It is a thinking of you card, no idea why but it just felt like that is what is ought to be.

I used cherry cobbler, whisper white and pink pirouette, one of my favourite combinations. There are two stamp sets used, one is Itty bitty together with the matching punches and the words from Hopeful Thoughts. The leaves are the Big Shot little leaves, the papers are from the Regals and Subtles paper stacks. I also used the border trim punch and the Big Shot lots of tags to mat the sentiment. The sentiment is made using the wide oval punch. Nearly forgot the jumbo eyelets, pink satin ribbon and the piercing tool and mat.

2 comments:

Alex said...

This card is stunning, love it! Never tried that colour combo, but I might just have to.

Hope you're well.

Alex x

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Wow Ann,
A wonderful card and a re-vamp to your blog as well. It looks really really great.
Love Jackie
xxx