29 September 2011

Forever Young Pastels

I don't, very often, make cards in all pastels but I had the feeling that I wanted to try.

The colours are the new Wisteria Wonder, one of this years in-colours available 1 October, and pink pirouette.


I used the shadow technique, stamped the pink pirouette first and then I covered the stamp in Versamark and the into the wisteria wonder ink, covered with clear embossing powder and heat set. As I had somebody in mind for the card I stamped an 'A' using the Broadsheet Alphabet stamp set. For the inside I stamped a thank you using the Elegant Thank you stamp and decorated the bottom with the beautiful Lace Ribbon Border punch.

There will be some more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

This one has to be my favourite I just love this stamp set and the colours.
Love Jackie xx