29 September 2011

Sneaky Peaks

As you have probably guessed by now we are due to launch the new catalogue on 1st October which is full of wonderful goodies to add to your stash. As a demonstrator we are allowed to pre-order some items so that we can prepare samples.

Below is a sample of one of the hostess benefits. It is a two step stamping set and it is really pretty. This is for my Mother in law who is in her early 90's. I was pleased to hear that she loved it .


The colours are concord crush, whisper white and peach parfait. As well as the new stamps notice the beautiful ribbon punch along the bottom of the card.

2 comments:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

I bet Reg's mum absolutely loved this,I do

Susan Hogan said...

Wow, you have been busy - what a lovely collection. I especially like the way you have put colour behind the circles in the ribbon punch strip.