30 September 2011

So Many Sneak Peaks

So many sneak peaks and you thought I was sitting about doing nothing eh...

I haven't made one of the Stationery Boxes by Jackie Topa for ages now, so I thought I would have a go. One of our demonstrators changed the measurements slightly to allow for British envelopes. USA have different paper sizes to us.


This is the box closed and open (stating the obvious). I used cherry cobbler and pink pirouette. the design papers are from the subtles paper stack. I have actually used pretty in pink papers as they are more vibrant.


Above is the cards and envelopes I made to fill the spaces in the box. The card on the top right is a case of a card I have seen by Joanne Gelnar, the queen (I think) of paper flowers.

Stamp Sets: Simply Soft and Pennant Parade, both new sets in the 2011-2012 catalogue.
Punches: Petite Pennants Builder, Lace Ribbon Border, Large Scallop Oval, Large Oval, Round Tab.
Finally a beautiful circle die that is on the Bigz L die called Perfect Pennants.

The Simply Soft stamp set (which is one of the stamp sets you can earn from holding a workshop in your home) is a two step stamping set, I have to say this is one of my favourite ways of stamping. I loved the Fast Fabulous set we had in the last catalogue.

No comments: