25 September 2011

Star Box

This is my take on a box I first saw made by Lindsey Mortimer, it took some working out but got there in the end.


You have here a sneak preview of one of the new Designer Series Papers that will be in the new catalogue launching on 1 October (Its getting exciting now).


The colours are blushing bride and wisteria wonder (another sneak peak of one of the new In colours for this year). The flower is made from the Large Flower die and the leaves from the Leaves 2 die, both available in the catalogue.

2 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

This is very spiffy! Colours look great in this one. That rose is VERY pretty - could that die work on my Cuttlebug do you think?

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

I love this box Ann the colours are great together and I just love the flower on top.
Love Jackie xx