22 October 2011

Christmas Cards 2

Continuing on from my previous post, these card were are made using the stamp set Polar Party.

Stamp Sets: Polar Party
Card stock: Wisteria Wonder, cherry cobbler, whisper white
Inks: Marker pens and Stazon
Accessories: Cherry cobbler seam binding, polka dots embossing folder


Stamp Sets: Polar Party, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card stock: Real red, lucky limeade and whisper white
Inks: Lucky limeade, daffodil delight, old olive, basic gray and cherry cobbler marker pens and blender pen
Accessories: scallop ribbon punch, word window punch

Stamp Sets: Polar Party, Pines and Poinsettias
Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, whisper white and old olive
Inks: Marker pens and blender pen
Accessories: Cherry cobbler seam binding, scallop edge punch

These card are what Reg made whilst we had our 'crafting together time'. I am a bit mean, don't let him have my precious card stock or inks, I know I am mean but, never mind he understands. He uses lots of my old stash, before SU.

I am really quite proud of him, not just because I think he is good but because he has a go.

No comments: