12 October 2011

Christmas Cards

Frightening is it not, Christmas is not too far away. I thought I would try and get a bit ready (lol) and put a few Christmas cards together.

Both these cards are made using, yep, you guessed it, Polar Party, my new favourite Christmas stamp set. The top one is a reflective image achieved with a brayer. I used, whisper white, real red and old olive and finished with the white satin ribbon. I also used the polka dot on the old olive and the heart. The sentiment is from the new stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes.

For this card I masked the images at the front and stamped the Lovely As a Tree image for the background. I then glittered, using dazzling diamonds all the white bits on the animals and in the trees. Hence the sparkling effect that the flash on the camera has picked up. As before I used whisper white, real red and, for this card, certainly celery card stock.

Finally this card is made using the stamp set Beautiful Season, using cherry cobbler, whisper white and old olive card stock. The ribbon is the retired 1/8" taffeta ribbon and the brads are from my stash.

2 comments:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

These cards are stunning Ann I love them all and they are even better in the flesh he he!

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

These are stunning Ann I love them all and they are even better in the flesh he he!