22 October 2011

Forthcoming Birthdays

Hi again

I have a few birthdays coming up so I thought I would make a start. As neither of the following recipients have a computer I feel safe in showing these on the blog.

In the new catalogue we had some designer embossing frames. I was not aware that if you run them through the big shot on a smaller than a full card size piece, you can punch out the middle with the punches. How good is that? For the oval I used the wide oval punch and for the rectangle I used the large square punch. The square punch requires you to punch twice but it works.


This card is made in wisteria wonder, elegant eggplant and whisper white. The papers are from the paper stack of this years in colours. The three smaller butterflies are from the stampset Precious Butterflies and the larger from Creative Elements. The sentiments are from another one of the brand new stamp setes, For the Family.

Cherry Cobbler, brushed gold and pink pirouette and whisper white. Cherry cobbler seam binding. (no Lynda it is not yours).

1 comment:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Wow Ann you have been busy, I love every single one of these cards, I just can't wait to get Polar Party and I love the way you have done Dashers Antlers. Every one a winner
Love
Jackie
xx