19 October 2011

Peterborough Training Day

As you would have seen from my previous post my niece, Jackie, and myself went to Monica and Bekka's training day at Peterborough. We had, as always, a superb day, lots of crafting, lots of swapping and lots of chatting.

I thought I would show a couple of the cards we made, and then my case that I did today.

Firstly, cards made using the Aviary stamp set, together with the leaves from Hopeful Thoughts.


This is the one we made at Peterborough using calypso coral, pool party and very vanilla card stock. The border is made using the new scallop ribbon punch, a wonderful vintage brad, also from the new catalogue and Victoria 5/8" crocheted ribbon. The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set. The little puched flower is made using the itty bitty punch set.

This is the one I made this afternoon using the same stamp sets but different colours, wisteria wonder, elegant eggplant and whisper white. Instead of the antique brad I used one of the brads from the new in colour glimmer brads. The green on both the cards is lucky limeade, one of the new in colours. I so loved the design of both these cards I wanted to recreate them.

This is the one we made at Peterborough using the new stamp set Everything Elenour using soft suede, crumb cake and very vanilla card stock and inks. Don't those brads just look stunning?

I have not yet got the Everything Eleanor so I recreated the sketch with the stamp set Creative Elements. The papers are from the Mocha Morning Speciality papers which are absolutely scrummy. The border of the paper is made using the scallop trim border punch.

So to Monica and Bekka, once again, thanks for a wonderful day.

No comments: