11 October 2011

So Many new Products

I love this new catalogue, so many new products but, would you believe, that each time a catalogue or a mini catalogue is launched I seem to go blank, so much to play with and I just get a bit overwhelmed.

I had to make 40 swaps for the training day I am going to next Sunday, done, how efficient is that. I will post a picture once the day is over. As the pressure of making 40 swaps is now over I had a little play this morning and here are the results.

The first is a little basket made with the Petal Cone Die, new in the catalogue. It is a Bigz die. The shape should be that of a cone (I know, obvious by its name). But by scoring the die at a lower point I made it into a basket. The handle is made using the new Dotted scallop ribbon edge border punch and the decoration on the side of the basket with the new doily layer punch.

The colours I used are Perfect Plum and Regal Rose, not colours I have put together before but I think it worked.


This is one of the new sets, Polar Party, I think this well may turn out to be one of my favourite sets for Christmas. The bear is gorgeous and the penguins, well, they are just too cute.


I stamped the images with Stazon and used the basic gray marker pen and the blender pen to give a little depth to the image. The colours are cherry cobbler (gorgeous colour for Christmas), whisper white and garden green.

I also used the new Dotted Scalloped Ribbon border punch on the front. I would think it would also look quite nice with jewels or pearls.

1 comment:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Now I have another set to add to my wish list, this is fab Ann.