10 November 2011

Luscious Aviary in Gold

Prior to making the Christmas cards for the class I was really busy for two days making a project as a Christmas present. Can't show it as the person in question might peak.

I have finally finished the Christmas Cards and wanted to play with the Aviary stamp set. I used the gorgeous Mocha Morning Speciality papers and the brushed gold card stock. I feel it gives a really luxurious finish with the gold embossed birdcage and the pearls.

The brad is from the new vintage brads in the catalogue and the bow is made from the very vanilla seam binding, also new in the catalogue.

I also used soft suede and very vanilla card stock and early espresso ink.


The paper has been rolled and the punches used are the new scallop ribbon punch, modern label and the scallop border.

No comments: