23 December 2011

Banner

My daughter Lynda in Australia (also an SU Demo) posted three wonderful banners that she had made for her three boys using the SU Perfect Pennants Sizzix die. One of my nieces, there are oh so many, is having her first baby in January, saw the banners that Lynda made and really wanted one for her new baby. So, using Lynda's basic idea I have made her one. I know there are several uses for this banner and it is always difficult to take credit for these ideas.

Anyway, here is the banner.

My niece knows the sex of her baby and has already found a lovely name, Ella May, the May is in honour of my mother, her grandmother.


I was asked for a warm red as she had used natural colours for the baby's area, so I used naturals ivory and riding hood red card stock, with very vanilla ribbon.

Just a sideways closeup.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Very sweet! Love the red... julie x

Alex said...

Beautiful Ann, love the soft colours of Riding Hood Red with Very Vanilla :)

Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year.

Alex x