03 December 2011

Class

Wow, how bad am I? I have not posted for sometime so for that I apologise.

I have been really busy making items for craft fairs and getting ready for classes. I have also been making Christmas cards which I will post another day.

I have a class today and their will be eight of us (including me). This is a picture of my conservatory all ready for the motley crew.


In front of each member are little gifts from me, they consist of a little house with a flicking battery candle in, a little sewing kit made using two tags die cut and a little Christmas tree with a chocolate which was a swap I received at one of the Peterborough training days I went to. It was created by my niece Jackie, she really is so creative, so thanks Jackie for the inspiration.

I took the pictures last night so perhaps they are not very clear.

I love all the ladies that come to the class, we have such fun. They all bring their own lunch and we make a really good day of it.

No comments: