13 December 2011

A Few Bits

What a wild and windy start to the real winter, still at least we are not all snowed in.

Well, as promised here are a few of the cards and items I have been working on lately. It is only some, there has been things made that I have forgotten to photograph.

The following few cards were made using the resist technique with the brayer. This is achieved by stamping the background image with Versamark and then brayer directly over the whole card and then wiping with a tissue. It is quite an old technique so I don't want to be telling anyone to suck eggs. The sentiment has been embossed with gold embossing powder.

This one is made using the stamp set Pines and Poinsettias.


The stamp set for this one is using the Beautiful Season stamp set. For all these that are brayer I used glossy white card from the SU Catalogue.

I used the single Dasher stamp for this card and used different blues to achieve the effect. You can just see the the Lovely as a Tree and Hopeful Thoughts stamp sets in the background. I still have a lot to learn using the brayer.


I just love this set, Polar Party, I have made a lot of cards using this set but sadly, I forgot to photograph them before I sent them out.


This, again, is using the Beautiful Season stamp set. This time I coloured the image using marker pens and a blender pen.
Finally for this post this is some of the gifts I made for a craft fair, this was the second lot of goodies I made as I made some for a friend who was doing a charity stall and then found I had the opportunity of a stall at my local pub so had to get going and do it all over again.



Thanks for looking and I will try and get back into the habit of posting more regularly once the festive season is over.

Merry Christmas to you all and, just as a taster, we have a mini catalogue coming at the beginning of January and it looks great, I am sure you will all love it.

2 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

You have been busy Anne! Love those sewing kits and the tags are a fabulous idea. Have a great Christmas and New Year and stay healthy and happy!

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

I Love all of these especially the Christmas Cards Ann, they really are brilliant.
Love
Jackie xxx