26 January 2012

Although I have been a demonstrator for some time and been in possession of all the catalogues I don't think I have used it as an ideas book. Yesterday I sat and really looked and found there are really some brilliant ideas in the catalogue (now I know why it is called and Ideas Book and Catalogue!) and thought I would case some of the cards, putting my own slant on them.

I managed to make a template for these cards, one using the 1 1/4" square punch, the other using the 1 3/8" punch.


These two cards above have been entered into a challenge blog at Simply Stampin Challenge. I have to say this is the first time I have ever taken part in a sketch challenge so I hope I have done it correctly.

5 comments:

Alison xx said...

Great cards Ann, you could enter the two with the squares into the http://simplystampinchallenge.blogspot.com/ this week as it's a sketch just like these. A xx

kelly said...

What a fab mix of stamping, die cuts and embellishments you've used on your cards! Don't forget to be eligible for the Top 3 you have to display a link back to the challenge on your post.
Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin this week!
Kelly xx

Alison xx said...

As I said before Ann, great cards. Thank you for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week. A xx

Ruth M said...

These are great cards Ann, fab colour combos and a nice mix of different supplies which makes for a really interesting design.

I sometimes look through the catty just to look at the cards & projects for inspiration. Whilst I might not CASE a card exactly, I'll often pick up a few elements from different cards to use on my own future cards. You may not have the exact supplies that SU! have used in the sample, then it's great fun using & adapting what you DO have to make your own version!

Thanks so much for joining in with the sketch challenge at Simply Stampin' this week, please do join us again very soon, we'd love you to share more of your work with us! Ruth x

Becky said...

I love the colours you have used, and all the different textures! Thanks for taking part in the Simply Stampin' Challenge this week... I can't wait to see more of your creations.
Becky x