31 January 2012

Butterfly Frame

A couple of weeks ago I was in one of those bargain shops and found a couple white frames that had pictures of teacups in lines.  I have to say they were quite nice.    In the past few months I have seen several of this type of project by various demonstrators made to look gorgeous using SU products, so, me being me, had to have a go.


I dismantled the frame and went to work.   I used 12" x 12" whisper white for the background and then made the centre frame also out of whisper white with die cuts.   The butterflies are cut from our dies in soft suede card and mocha morning design series papers.    The flowers are all cut from our dies, some of them I embossed with the polka dot embossing folder.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Very elegant! julie x

Susan Hogan said...

WOW you have been busy - great frame and love those butterfly dies. Was looking at them at L's last night! Think they are on my list! Beautiful cards!