11 January 2012

Candles and Birds

We went to Ikea a while ago and I found some little glass tea light holders. When I got home I made some boxes for the glass holder and tea light to fit. I decorated the top of the candle with a punch from the doily punch. Made the hole a bit bigger in the centre and popped it over the wick. I used melon mambo and chocolate chip card stock.


The flower on this card is from the stamp set Charming, new in the current Mini Catalogue.
The stamped border is Borderlines, also from the mini and the sentiment is from Perfect Punches in the current catalogue punched out with the wide oval punch. The bird is made using the bird punch.

The colours I used are riding hood red, so saffron and whisper white. The leaves are punched out from old olive.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

oooh those canldes in boxes look fab Ann. Almost edible lol!
Love
Victoria
x