12 January 2012

Framed in Silver

For this card I used the Textured Impressions Embossing set from the catalogue. This is the the oval and there is also a square. I was able to cut the centre of the oval out using the wide oval punch, really useful.


The decorative piece behind the oval is made using the Flourish die. I saw this technique used on U Tube and had to fiddle a bit to enable me to use our Flourish die. It looks like the whisper white ribbon is threaded through the metal. The colours are night of navy, whisper white, brushed silver and night of navy designer series papers from the regals paper stack. The image is from the stamp set Charming, a new one from the mini catalogue. I used my marker pens to colour the stamp.

1 comment:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Wow Ann, I love this card it is so stylish, have you used crystal effects over the flower. It looks amazing
Love Jackie x