12 January 2012

A Little bit of Distressed Gold

I have had a great time today, looking through blogs, Utube etc to get inspiration which I have been sadly lacking in of late.

This card was fun, took a little bit of time but I enjoyed it, kept me out of mischief.

Before I put the card through the vintage wallpaper embossing folder if covered it in Versamark ink and embossed with gold embossing powder and let it cool. I then, with one of our sanding blocks, lightly sanded the embossed part of the image. The scalloped frame was punched out using our new larger 2 3/8" scallop punch, it fits the image from Everything Eleanor beautifully.


The colours are early espresso, very vanilla and crumb cake, lots of gold embossing powder and pearls.

1 comment:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

This is amazing too Ann, you have been so busy. I love them all.
Love Jackie xx