30 January 2012

A Mental Block Moment.

I had to laugh at myself, so stupid. At the beginning of January it was my great great niece Sofia's birthday. Sofia lives in Dubai and was only staying with her grandmother (my niece Jackie) over the Christmas period so I thought let's get her birthday card sent so that it is there for the day.

Really organised I was, got the confirmation of how old Sofia was going to be (which was 2 years old) and went ahead and made the card with, as you can see below, a 3 on it and forgot to photograph it. I know, I know, definitely lost the plot.

Yesterday my dear niece photographed the card and sent it to me so here it is.


Whilst the image is not a current SU stamp set (a retired one which I have had for sometime) everything else is current. The alphabet is a current die from the catalogue as is the flourish and scalloped circle.


The card stock is shimmery white. I really love this card as it lends it self to be so elegant and is also quite good for using the blender pen and markers.

No comments: