04 January 2012

Perfect Postage

I was getting a bit worried lately as I seemed to have lost my mojo, I really do think it was probably focusing so much on Christmas. I have some new stamps which I really was struggling with. I have had to do some blog hopping to regain my motivation.

At last, today, I think I found my missing mojo and I have designed my class for my lovely ladies in February and here are a couple of cards I made this evening.

I used calypso coral and lucky limeade with a whisper white. This idea was inspired by Dawn Griffith, Dawn used bakers twine but we do not have it in our catalogue so I used our linen thread. The card was cut using the square die and the scallops were made using the scallop trim border and scallop trim corner punches. The sentiment is from the stamp set Petite Pairs.


Not really into making Valentine cards but I could resist this. I used the stamp set Perfect Postage together with the matching punch (really love this punch). The sentiment in the centre is from the stamp set You are Loved, one of the new sets in the Mini punched out with the decorative label punch. The colours are real red, basic black and whisper white. Again the scallop trim border and scallop trim corner punches were used.

No comments: