18 January 2012

Today's Effort

Once before I made a double dutch fold card, I quite liked it so I thought I would play some more with this particular fold.

For the first card I used the stamp set Creative Elements and used the colours night of navy, pink pirouette and whisper white.

I also used the top note die and the square lattice embossing folder. The sentiment is from the Stamp Set Teeny Tiny Wishes punched out with the small oval layered onto the large scallop oval. I sprayed the whole card with the champagne shimmer mist.

This view is the inside when opened up.


Paisley Petals is the stamp set for the this card together with the matching designer papers.


The colours I used are not quite navy, whisper white and so saffron. The sentiments are from the Happiest Birthday Wishes set, a hostess gift in the current catalogue.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: