17 January 2012

A Valentine Moment

As the next big card date is 14 February I decided to have a go at making some heart cards, not that I personally send Valentine cards, I just wanted to play with hearts. These are some of what I made.

Apart from the last card they are made using the stamp set You Are Loved from the current mini catalogue.

Chocolate chip, crumb cake and very vanilla are the colours for this card. I punch out the centre of the very vanilla and then punch around the circle with the heart punch.

These next three cards I embossed the heart stamp from the set in gold, mounted the mat and then put it through the Big Shot with the square lattice embossing folder.

For the next two I cut the hearts into pieces and mounted them before I put them through the Big Shot. The backgrounds are made by punching out several small hearts inking them up, placing them randomly on the mat and embossing them with the square lattice through the Big Shot.



Finally the card below is made using the Circles die and punches, I used the Versamark pen and gold embossed the edges.

1 comment:

Susan Hogan said...

OMG you have been busy! These are all so inspirational Anne.