02 January 2012

You Are Loved

Well Christmas is over for this year, just the new year to start, so I wish all in blogger land A Very HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I have been messing about the last couple of days playing with anything but a Christmas set, think I have now had Christmas cards, don't want to see another one until next year.

As you are probably we have a new Spring Mini Catalogue launching in January which will continue until the Summer Mini later in the year.

Here are a few sneaky peaks of a couple of the stamps sets in the Mini to wet your appetites



This is a pop up card using so saffron, early espresso and very vanilla card stock. The stamp set is, wait for it, "Create a Cupcake" and to match is the ........ "Build a Cupcake Punch". The ribbon is the chocolate chip scallop ribbon in the current catalogue.


For this card I used a rather unusual colour combo for me, night of navy and pear pizazz card stock. I also used the oval embossing folder from the current catalogue, our wide oval punch punches out the centre brilliantly The sentiment is the decorative label punch, punched twice and the whisper white is cut in half and each half trimmed to fit just behind the main label, finished off with the curly label punch, some pearls and the delicious wide ribbon in night of navy.


This card is an unusal fold card I learned from Suzie, a very talented crafter, so thanks Suzie, I made this one quite a bit bigger. I used our shimmery white card stock, for the base card, poppy parade and brushed silver for the contrast. I also used silver embossing powder, and the vintage wallpaper embossing folder to emboss the hearts.

No comments: