13 February 2012

Experimenting With Colours

 OI have been doing some experimenting with colours I have not put together before and some that I do not use as often as I should

The first is Marina mist and river rock using the stamp set Everything Eleanor.  I coloured the flowers using the market pens and cut them out.  The leaves are from the five petal punch and the sentiment is from the Perfect Punches stamp set punched out with the wide oval, finished with the Victoria lace ribbon and the flower from the itty bitty punch set with pearls.

 
 Every Moment is the stamp set for this card.  I coloured the image with SU marker pens.  To get the daisy in the background I masked the bull rush image.   The colours I used are more mustard, whisper white and soft suede, the sentiment is from the stamp set Happiest Birthday Wishes.  The punches are the scalloped ribbon and scallop border.




Simply Soft is the stamp set here.  I used lucky limeade and riding hood red.  The images are coloured with the SU markers and the background is made using one of the stamps from the set and sponged.  I spotted one of the flowers with the 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" punches.  The sentiment is from the stamp set Perfect Pairs punched out with the small oval and layered on to the inch punch.  The ribbon is the lucky limeade ruffled ribbon.
Finally I played with the reinkers and the brayer using only orange and early espresso  and the used the spritzer tool on the background.  The leaves are the little leaves embosslit.   The sentiment is from one of the Sale-a-Bration sets Elementary Elegance.



2 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a beautiful array of colourful cards.

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

I love the colours in these cards
Ann, lovely really lovely
Love Jackie
xxx