06 February 2012

Heartfelt 2

 SIMPLY STAMPIN' CHALLENGE - HEARTFELT 45

No, I have not gone loopy, (don't think so, never sure) but the lovely ladies at Simmply Stampin suggested I made it two posts so that there are two entries.

I simply had to have another go at this challenge as I love the new stamp set from the Mini catalogue, You are Loved.  It is a really versatile set, not just for Valentines.   In fact I went a bit mad and made two cards.


 This is church door type card, using cherry cobbler, whisper white and touch of pink pirouette card.   I used the marker pens to colour the stamps and the small heart punch and little leaves die for the side panels of the inside of the card and the large scallop oval and large plain oval for the sentiment.   For the two outside panels I used the markers and my ever faithful stamp-a-majig to position the flowers.

3 comments:

Alison xx said...

WOW !!!! Fabulous card Ann - just stunning. Thank you for joining us again at Simply Stampin' this week. A xx

LE MENS said...

bonjour,
je suis vraiment en admiration devant votre carte d'une part originale, avec le choix des couleurs armonieuses, qui font très chic. Merci de partager cette jolie création.
AMICALEMENT, Claudine

Susan Hogan said...

I have that set so I must have a go at this - so pretty!