13 February 2012

Stamp Set Marry Me

All these cards use the stamp set Marry Me.  The first two are are made the same using different colour ways. 


I really like the flowers from this set, very delicate.  Baja breeze and cajun craze for the one above and early espresso and cajun craze for the one below.  I coloured the stamps with the SU marker pens.


Elegant eggplant and wisteria wonder are the colours for this card.   The background is the En Francais background stamp and I embossed the image using silver detail embossing powder.  The ribbon is wisteria ruffled ribbon and the frame is made with the border trim and border corner punches, finished with some pearls.


1 comment:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Beautiful Ann, I haven't got this set, may have to add it to my next order.
Love Jackie x