18 February 2012

Wedding Card

I have been playing with two sets of wedding stamps in the catalogue.   They are called Wedding Sweet and Marry Me.   Wedding Sweet is from the main catalogue and the other from the Mini.

Not sure why I am making wedding cards, perhaps I am looking forward to the summer when most people get married.
 
This is a view of the front, the colours are pink pirouette, whisper white and elegant eggplant.

I used the vintage wallpaper, polka dots and elegant bouquet embossing  folders .

The punches are decorative label, small oval, 1" circle, 1 1/4", 1 3/8" circle and the scallop trim border.

The little flower is from the Originals Blossoms Party die from the mini catalogue with one of the vintage brads in the centre.



This is a view of the back.


 

This is a view of the front opened out.

2 comments:

Zoë said...

I wish it was summer too Ann, but haven't gone as far as you with wedding cards. This is very pretty and I'm sure will add to someone's special day. Hope all well with you. Hugs Zx

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

This is beautiful Ann really beautiful. Love Jackie