04 April 2012

A Couple More Commissioned Cards

I was asked to make two 25th Wedding Anniversary cards by the same person for two different people.

I have to say I really enjoyed doing these, wedding anniversaries are a very happy occasion and mean a lot to the people receiving as well as those who like to give nice cards.

I hope I have done them proud.

 The first I made using brushed silver, pink pirouette and whisper white.  The stamp sets are Marry Me and Wedding Sweet.   The flowers are made with the Big Shot die and then used the square lattice embossing folder.


The sentiment on the front of the card is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and the congratulations is from the stamp set Curly Cute.

  

The second is also using brushed silver and this time wisteria wonder and whisper white.

 I used the elegant bouquet and polka dots embossing folders, the arge scalloped circle and the smaller circle punches.


As you can see it is an arch gate-fold card.  The stamp sets are the same as I used above.  The hearts were punched from the three hearts punch.


Thanks for looking

No comments: