01 May 2012

Cup Cakes and More

Before I post some of what I have been doing over the last couple of weeks I thought I would share some cards using products from the current catalogue.

Owls


I saw a picture of this card and thought I would recreate.   It uses the owl punch.  I don't know who first created this card so I cannot give credit but I think it is really effective.

Cupcakes

This is the same template as the owls but I cut out squares and backed with acetate and used the cupcakes stamp set and punch.   The top is made using the Edgelits Adorning Accents die and co-ordinating embossing folder






 The large Cupcake is from the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set and the sentiments are from Create a Cupcake stamped onto one of the new framelit dies.







The pop up centre is made using a template from the very clever Victoria Rogers here at Blue Jelly Stampin.   It is quite challenging but, as Victoria says, but quite well worth the effort.

I used the Create a Cupcake stamp set and the Cupcake punch.




 If you look closely at the bottom you will see part of the scallop circle punch.  It is attached to strip of acetate which enables the hearts to be moved.









Finally three more made using the dry embossing technique.



Love this technique, I have, many years ago, used the technique but Monica showed us a different way so I am really impressed.

Did you spot the gorgeous pleated ribbon.  It is from the new Mini.

No comments: