23 May 2012

Mini Stationery Boook

This is made using a tutorial from Lynda at Stampinkins here.

I made the closure different to Lynda but the basic idea is her tutorial.   I used baja breeze and poppy parade.   The little book holds six 3" x 3" cards and envelopes (the mini envelopes from the catalogue).



I used several accessories:

Edgelits, adorning accents
Beautiful butterflies die
Beautiful wings embosslit
Wide oval punch
Word window punch
Dotted scallop ribbon border punch
New blossom punch for the flower
Square lattice and stripes embossing folder
Apothecary Art stamp set and matching framelits
Pearls

Thanks Lynda, great fun, will do another very soon.


3 comments:

Julie said...

Love it so cute! You look like you have been busy julie x

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Beautiful colours Ann, hopefully I will post mine at the weekend.
Love Jackie
xxx

Lynda Moss said...

Love it mum, I hope the tutorial was easy to follow!