01 May 2012

NEW MINI YAY!!!

Hi all

Long time no blog.   Sorry but I really have not been idle, apart from decorating I have been madly crafting using some of the new stamps from the NEW MINI CATALOGUE which launches today.  I will put a link on the right so you can see some of luscious new products.

I am not going to do lots of typing, I will be a long post just show the examples of what can be done with these stamps.

So ready steady go:

I went to a training day in Peterborough a couple of weeks ago run by the lovely ladies Monica and Bekka.   The first card was one of the cards we made using the new stamp set BORDERING ON ROMANCE, the sentiment is not SU and the flowers are from the Daises 2 die.   Also included in the set are two border stamps that co-ordinate with with two new embossing folders and two EDGELIT Adorning Accents dies for the Big Shot.


The second is my take on the card above using the new stamp set UP UP & AWAY.   I am loving these sets.
 Here are a couple more examples of UP UP & AWAY

















Side view of the card above on the right.

This card uses the EDGELIT die and the Bakers Twine



























Some more using BORDERING ON ROMANCE

On this card you can see I went to town and used the EDGELIT Adorning Accents border die, the border stamp from BORDERING ON ROMANCE and coloured the flower using the marker pens. I did, in fact use the marker pens to colour all these images.  The card, on the right below uses the new FRAMELITS DIES, as you can see from the card on the left, they come in six sizes.
The butterflies are from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit




















The card on the left uses the border stamp from BORDERING ON ROMANCE and the embossing folder Adorning Accents.





THE OPEN SEA

This is a very much waited for stamp set as it so male and it is always so difficult to think up a male card.    So here are my efforts at some masculine cards.


 
















The inside and outside of the card.   The inside is a pop up and I coloured the background using a brayer.




















This is probably my favourite card.  It is a diorama card.  I reduced the depth of the card but it is brilliant as it folds flat to C6 size.



Tea Shoppe

 I have not used this so much yet so I have only one card to show you.


I stamped the large teacup with early espresso ink, coloured the flowers light with the blushing bride marker pen.   I then used the Versamark pen and embossed with clear embossing powder.

And, finally, two cards made from a template that was given to me but have no idea where to give credit.  The cards when flattened back are C6 which is great for postage.


One is uusing Up Up & Away, the other with Create a cupckae and the cupcake punch.

Thanks for bearing with me and hope you enjoyed the cards and haven't lost the will to live.

1 comment:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Hi Ann,
Every one a winner, they are all amazing.
Love Jackie
xxxx