06 May 2012

WHAT I HAVE BEEN UP TO

We have been in the garden all day today trying to get the shrubs etc under control as we all know the weather has made it difficult to be outside, with high winds and lots of water pouring from the sky.

I have been playing a little and these are just a few of the cards I have made.   There are many more but I will, perhaps, try and post later.

Cherry cobbler and pretty in pink, looks like ice cream colours.  I used the teacups from the new stamp set Tea Shoppe.  the hint of green is wild wasabi.



This card is made from the new framelits die, the colours are night of navy, whisper white and pretty in pink.  The leaves come from the bird punch.











I had a class yesterday and this is one of the cards we made.   Again using the Framelits die to create the shape.   The colours here are marina mist and real red.   The stamp set is The Open Sea, from the new mini catalogue.  


This another one we made in class.   It is a diorama card featuring the great Owl Punch.  The leaves are from the Bird Punch.

How lucky am I, this card was made for me by one of the ladies, as it was my last class she made this wonderful criss-cross card.  (not sure if that is the way to spell it).

I was really touched and once again Julie, thank you for this lovely card.

2 comments:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Hi Ann
Once again 4 stunning cards, your colour combinations are alway beautiful and what a lolvely card from Julie how sweet of her.
Love Jackie xxx (can't wait for next weekend)

Firenze said...

Love those flowers! How did you do those? TFS
Helen -- Firenze Cards