12 June 2012

SU Cards

Well after the post below with non SU images, here are the cards I have made with my wonderful SU stamps.

Again, as there are so many I cannot give all the details, I think I could lose the will to live and you will definitely wish you had not visited

I have been playing with lots of background techniques over the past few days.   I have had a great time, love techniques.

This post and the post below will probably go into pages so good luck and thanks so much for looking.  If you do have any questions, please contact me.

I really must not leave it so long again before I post.

Retired SU set

Simply Soft

Simply Soft

Simply Soft

Bordering on Romance

Just Believe

Just Believe

Apocathary Art

Happiness Shared

Mixed Bunch

Pedal Presents - Hostess

The Open Sea

Bordering on Romance

The Open Sea

Just Believe

The Open Sea

Just Believe - En Francais

Retired Set - Lighthouse

Retired Set - Lighthouse

Make a Monster








Hope you are still with me.........

3 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a great line up of cards, Ann. I love your Pedal Presents and the card with the glittery sea. You have been very busy.

Julie said...

Wow! ann you have been busy! There stunning as usual. julie x

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Wow Ann amazing every single one. I love them all. Now you have to make another 40 swaps oooo.
Love Jackie
xxxx