05 July 2012

Left it too long again??


As I have already said I have been playing a lot with different backgrounds, using papers, embossing, sponging etc.

I do so love scouring the Internet for different ideas and inspiration.  There are so many clever people out there who are willing to share, so thanks to them all.


Just Believe
The colours are pumpkin pie, early espresso, crumb cake and soft suede.  I also used the framelits die for the image.

Button Buddies
 The colours for this background, images and card stock are riding hood red, pool party and peach parfait.  It looks really cheerful and colourful, very summary (tongue in cheek)

Retired SU Set
 Bit busy but was fun to make.  This set I acquired some years ago whilst overseas.  It has been retired for sometime now but I thought I would give it a loving airing.  The colours are wisteria wonder, concord crush and a little pear pizzazz.

Retired SU Set

Retired SU Set

Retired SU Set


1 comment:

Zoë said...

Wow you were busy. These are as usual all wonderful and I love the photo album. Sorry if I dropped you in it with the calendar thing. Hope all well. Zx