07 August 2012

Missing

Hi Folks

Not done an awful lot of crafting of late, mojo has been somewhat diminished of late.   First of all we had a great few days which I spent reading those books, you know the ones, if I mention the word "Shades",  the penny will drop.   Then we have had so much rain again.   Also been spending time watching the Olympics and wow, there have been some very special moments.

However, onwards and upwards, I have done a few bits so I will get on with the task.....

For this card I used the stamp set Mixed Bunch, the border is not an SU image, just one from my stash.  The colours are whisper white, pool party and island indigo.

 
 This card is is made using the stamp set Everything Eleanor and the sentiment if from Happiest Birthday Wishes (a hostess set from the catalogue).   The colours are rich razzleberry and whisper white. 

This one is made using punches, the bo ho blossoms punch, five star petal and one of the itty bitty punches.   I also used some of the narrow taffeta ribbon to border the sentiment.  The colours are rose red, regal rose and pear pizzazz.

I saw this technique on a blog somewhere and thought it was quite a good effect.   It is made using the clear stamp blocks covered with ink and placed, I think, in an abstract pattern using different colour inks.  The image from the Just Believe stamp set is stamped with cherry cobbler ink and finished with the cherry cobbler seam binding.   The base colour of the card is baja breeze stamped as a background with another image from Just Believe.


The following cards are made using all SU card stock and papers just using a non SU image.
 
 The colours for this card are baja breeze and basic gray, again using the baja breeze seam binding and also the white bakers twine.

The images on these three cards are coloured using the SU Stamp'n Write markers and the labels framelits from SU.  The border on the inside is using the stamp set Pocket Silhouettes from SU

h
 Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

MONICA GALE said...

Oh my goodness Ann you've been a busy bee. Hope these books didn't get you all hot and bothered *wink*
hugs xx

Zoë said...

These are all beautiful and to say you haven't done much lately......!!! Hope all well with you. Zx

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Hi Ann, I did leave a comment on these beautiful cards back when I first saw them (not sure what happened). I love all of them each and every one.
Love Jackie xx

Jacqui Miyabayashi said...

I have not succumbed to those books yet! your cards are so pretty!