25 September 2012

COMMISSIONED CARDS

Hi all, she says with her head hung low and feeling very embarrassed as it is such a long time since I have posted.

I have been crafting, quite of lot of commissioned cards, some of which I did not photograph.  The following are commissioned requests so I will do no more than start.

Unfortunately, the first two cards were very sad for me to make.   Both the cards have been made for the same person.   She is really having a bad time at the moment and my heart goes out to her.

The first is for a little boy who is only 6 and is in hospital with leukemia.  I wanted to make a bright, cheerful card so I used two SU sets I have had for sometime.


The colours are real red, tempting turquoise. daffodil yellow.

This was a request for an anniversary card for a couple, one of which has a terminal disease and will probably not be here next year.   I thought about it for a while and thought that a Flip Album might be the answer as I felt that it could be filled with photographs of their anniversary and kept for ever.

I made the album slight taller than usual to encompass the pictures.










The colours I used are baja blue, basic gray and whisper white.   As you can see I used several stamp sets and dies for the album and I have heard since that they were thrilled with it.  Unfortunately the photography is not too good but I think you get the idea.

The third card is for one of her friends.



The colours here are rich razzleberry, old olive and whisper white.  The stamp sets are Just Believe, Itty Bitty Buds and Hopeful Thoughts.  I used a brayer for the background.    I also used the two tags, punches scalloped edge and itty bitty punches.  The sentiment and birds are not SU.

2 comments:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Oh! Ann all three are beautiful, your brayering is amazing, can you give me a few lessons when I come up.
Lots of love and God Bless
Jackie

MONICA GALE said...

Hello my love whenever I stop by your blog I spend so much time drooling over your fabulous projects. AMAZING !!! big hugs xxx