14 February 2013

Stippled Blossoms and Summer Sillouettes

 Hi, just as I got back to starting my blog again my Internet hub went down and I had to wait a few days for a new one to be delivered.   All is up and running now, thank goodness.  Felt like my right arm had been chopped off.

As I said before I really love the Stippled Blossoms stamp set and I used it to make this card.  The basic template of the card was given to me by my niece, Jackie, I made it into a DL card and used naturals white and early espresso card stock.
 
I also used the new Oval Framelits and the new Tasteful Trim Bigz die.  Stippled Blossoms is a set for using with the two step stamping technique.  I used crumb cake ink with the early expresso for the flowers and leaves.

Rich razzelberry, whisper white and pink pirouette are the colours for this card.  It is an A4 sheet cut to A5 lengthwise and then scored.  I then cut out two different size ovals in the base card and then made the frames.  This set, Summer Sillouettes also uses the two step stamping technique.

1 comment:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Love all you new cards Ann each one a master piece.

Lots of love
Jackie xxx