29 May 2013


As I have so many cards etc that I have made I think I will show the cards without too much information.  If you are familiar with SU you will recognise what I have done.   So here goes with the first few.   I used the Bigz Lattice Die for a lot of the cards, some of the flowers I dyed using water and reinkers.  The flowers are made from the Crepe Filter Paper in the catalogue.  I also used for some of the frames, the wheels using post it notes to form the mitered corners.

Will be back again when I have taken a few more pictures.  It would really pay me to photograph the cards as I make them, but that takes organisation which is not always my strongest talent.

No comments: