29 May 2013

FINAL POST FOR A WHILE

Stampn' Up! is getting quite exciting at the moment.   We will soon have a retired list released in preparation for the new catalogue launching on 1 July.   As you have probably heard there is a new renovation of the colours so really exciting.  Can't wait to see what is new.

I know I am not giving much information reference all these cards but I only hope it can give some inspiration.




This is stippled blossoms bleached out on Crumb Cake Card






Thanks again for looking.   I have done many more over the last few months but I think that now is the time to stop and post more often of current cards.

1 comment:

Susan Hogan said...

You have been so busy - so many cards and great inspiration! Hope all is well with you and yours and that the sun is shining!