28 May 2013

WOW, Time Passes!!!

Hi all, been very lapse over the months, really sorry if you have been following.  Not only have I been lapse at posting I have also been very lapse at blog hopping.  My husband has retired from work and we are working around a new way of life, both having to make allowances.

Anyway, here are a few bits that I have managed to achieve.

This is a 25th Wedding Anniversary card I was asked to make.   Whilst the main flower is not an SU image, the card stock etc are all SU.   The card stock is whisper white.  The border is a retired wheel and the lattice in the centre is a Bigz die.





 Here are a few tags I made, not sure what I will do with them but they were really fun to make.  They can be used as toppers, so perhaps that is what I will do.


A lot of the cards I have made since I last posted have been commissioned and I did not take pictures so I am unable to show them.

Finally here again are a few using a non SU image but SU cardstock and inks.

This card was inspired by my friend Susie




 I will be back, just need to photograph some of the other cards I have been making.

2 comments:

Zoë said...

Ann great to see you blog again with such gorgeous projects. Hope all well with you! Zx

Susan Hogan said...

Great cards as usual Ann - hope all the time management issues sort out and settle down. Look forward to seeing what else you have made.