01 June 2013

All Dressed Up

I have been playing once again with All Dressed Up.   There is so much inspiration out there and I have only touched upon some of it.

Again, most of the materials are SU but mixed together with old stash I found when I was sorting.  Don't know about you the one thing I love about sorting is finding things you forgot you had.   I need to do it quite often.


Made a twisted easel using the Windows Frames Collection Framelits.   I pierced the edges using the template.

I used the Pop Up Die and guess what, who used it upside down, I think the fancy bit on the bottom is supposed to be on top.   Oh dear, never mind.

This easel is made using the Oval Framelits.  Baja Breeze and white.  I will be sorry to see Baja Breeze retire but there are some beautiful colours to come.


Bye for  now, thanks for looking

1 comment:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Wow Ann you have been so busy, I have to admit I just love every one of the cards but especially the ones with the dresses you are so cleaver they are amazing.