10 June 2013

Princess Card

Today I decided I wanted to play making a little girl's birthday card, so I dug out some of my old stash together with all SU card stock and inks I came up with this.




 I used the Pop'n Cuts card base and dress form from the mini catalogue, which, hopefully will be in the new catalogue on 1 July.  Instead of making it a dress card I turned it into a castle with a die I have had in my cupboard for ages.  The stamp set I used is a very old retired set, but suited my purpose.  The flowers are made from the Flower Fusion sizzlet die.   The colours are blushing bride (an in colour that has now joined the colour collection and perfect plum.  The designer paper is from the Sunshine and Sprinkles pack.  I now have to find a little girl to send it to.   I thoroughly enjoyed myself and am quite pleased with the results, even if I do say so myself.

No comments: