16 July 2013

Six Sided Sampler

One of the new stamp sets is called Six Sided Sampler and has a punch to match.   I have been playing with the set over the last few days and here are some of the cards I have made.
 


This is just a very simple card.  I put the card front through the Big Shot using the Honeycombed embossing folder and then brayer across the whole card, punched out some hexagons using the punch, cut off the edges and inserted them into the squares.


For this card I punched out several hexagons from one of the new designer papers, Soho Subway, with the punch, inked the edges, and adhered them to a backidng sheet.  I used Island Indigo and Summer Starfruit card.   The sentiment is stamped onto the Coaster Board, new in the catalogue and cut out using the new framelits, Chalk Talk.


This is the same idea as above but I used lots of scrap designer papers to punch out the shapes, adhered them to a backing sheet and put through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice embossing folder.  The image is also stamped onto Coaster Board and cut out using the Chalk Talk dies
 .

This time I stamped out the images from the Six Sided Sampler stamp set, adhered them all to a backing sheet and then cut them out using the Floral Frames.  The little flower on the base of the card is made using the new Clay in the catalogue.  It is white and you can use reinkers to colour, colour with markers or sponge the colour on as I did on this one.   I do love easel cards.   The colours are as the wedding invitations, blushing bride and pistachio pudding.  The butterfly is stamped with SU's Best of Butterflies. 

No comments: