07 January 2014

AT LAST SOME CRAFTING

Hello, we are in our temporary accommodation, something close, I think, to a dolls house.   So whilst most of my stash is packed and in storage I have a little to play with and we managed to make a small corner of the dolls house for me to play.    I cannot say how bored and frustrated I have been, as most crafters know it is a total addiction and I missed it terribly, almost to the point where I was beginning to fear that my mojo might have left me altogether.   Cannot wait until our own home is ready.

I have no telephone in this property and a very limited, if any, signal on my mobile.   I purchased a mobile wireless system which works but not brilliantly so with my limited stash I am going to try and upload a little of what I have been able to achieve.   Due to how long it takes to upload on the wireless I am not going to write a lot so I will just say that there are a couple of the cards which I have cased.  Hopefully most of you will know which stamp set is which.  All the card stock is Stampin' Up! some of the stamp sets may be retired or non SU.  I have just worked with what I was able to find.

Here goes

Field Flowers



Flower Shop

Stippled Blossoms

Day Dream Medallions




Summer Silhouetts

Flower Shop

Mosaic Madness and Best of Sale-a-Bration

Timeles Talk

Flower Shop

Flower Shop and Daydream Medallions

Flower Shop and Timeless Talk

Timeless Talk and Papillon Potpourri
Well, one hour later here is what I have been doing.   Will be really glad when all my goodies are all around me.   I am find it limiting but hey, at least I have been able to play.

Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Wow Ann, So pleased you are at last able to do some crafting, you have certainly been busy, such lovely cards, every one. I miss our chats it's just not the same on the mobile. Still not long hopefully and you will be snug in your own home and so near too. Can't wait.xxxxxxxx